Best Soccer Cleats For Wide Feet 2022 (Buying Guide)
Sports accessories can sometimes make a lot of difference too! In fact, with the right wide cleats you can greatly improve your game as it offers great protection, is comfortable, and easily bends to your will. Here in this article, Scott Fujita would introduce the 9 best soccer cleats for wide feet.
Best soccer cleats for wide feet 2022 on the market
Along refer to the top 9 best soccer cleats for wide feet to have an overall view for choosing the product that best suits you.
1. Adidas Nemeziz 19+ Firm Ground Soccer Cleat
Visually, the Nemeziz 19+ fg soccer cleats are probably the adidas’ most attractive design to date, especially off foot when the collars rolled up, so naturally these are wide soccer cleats that make us pay attention to how they work. The unique chrome underfoot and unique top finish is a look that captivated us, but how does it stack up on pitch?
- Comfortable to wear.
- Wraps tightly around the foot.
- The shape is better in comparison with the previous models.
- Close-to-barefoot feel.
- Aggressive traction pattern.
- Expensive price range.
Shoot and glide with Nemeziz 19.1 for a clean and authentic feel, barefoot touch and feel. Cutting and changing directions is never an issue and we’re happy to announce that this is another great FG / AG outsole from Adidas.
The weight of the entire wide foot soccer cleat is also a (small) concern at 226g. With a pair of nimble boots, you’ll want to be gentle on your feet. Instead, it feels heavy underneath, with the soleplate weighing down on the very light upper part of the boot. Nemeziz 18.1 has found a niche target audience who wants lightweight yet padded boots. Nemeziz 19.1 literally flips the script, giving you the feeling of heavy but bare feet.
If agility is your thing, you probably know what Nemeziz is. Yes, Adidas continues their wild evolution of wireless silos with one of the more unique wide soccer cleats designs we’ve seen so far; Welcome in Nemeziz 19+.
2. Adidas Performance Men’s Samba Classic Indoor Soccer Shoe (Best rated)
If you are an indoor or futsal soccer player, and are having a headache because you cannot find a suitable pair of soccer cleats yet, then Adidas Samba Classic is one of the best soccer cleats for wide feet that are available in the market you should consider.
- Good for indoor acceleration.
- Thin padding.
- One of the best wide soccer cleats.
- Take time to break-in.
- Limited flexibility.
The indoor soccer shoes feature a durable soft white leather upper with famous three stripes. Completely easy to slide in and out of considering this is a low-cut shaft alongside an adjustable thread design. Also, the opening is quite wide, providing enough room even if you don’t want to remove the lanyard every time you put it on.
Also, you will quickly notice that the blade is remarkably long, for your protection. Furthermore, Adidas equips these classic wide soccer cleats with a removable EVA sole and foam arch support to ensure your wide feet are comfortably welcomed.
Because they are detachable, you can customize your stand for proper use. In addition, the game ends below with a flexible rubber sole and a numberless outsole suitable for hard courts indoors. These soccer cleats not only give your foot proper support, but also eliminate the possibility of slipping during futsal.
In general, the Adidas Samba Classic can easily outrank other casual shoes from your indoor soccer cleats for wide feet. So if you’re looking for the perfect blend of sporty and fashion, look elsewhere.
3. New Balance Men’s Furon 4.0 Pro FG Soccer Shoe
New Balance Furon 4.0 are surprising wide soccer cleats. At least, no one would have expected this pair of cleats to be one of the best soccer cleats for people with wide feet. The Furon is an accommodating and perfectly fitting fg soccer cleats. Because this pad fits snugly against your foot, you’ll be able to deliver perfect passes, superb ball control and kick into goal with ease.
- FantomFit frame technology.
- Outsole designed for acceleration.
- Durability and water repellency.
- Lightweight elastic mesh with PU coating for a premium feel and comfort.
- A bit pricey.
The Furon 4.0 New Balance soccer cleats is designed for attackers and built for speed and accuracy. Using FantomFit technology and Hydraskin sensor membranes, with an extended clean zone contact area, Thes wide cleats allow for a precise and clean shot. The outsole has been designed for acceleration; features TPU with coated nylon frame, spear-oriented texture and is finished with Electro-chrome outsole in flame.
The New Balance Furon 4.0 brace is designed for wide foot football players who want to use their skills on the pitch. It is designed for players who want to attack the defense and score goals. These soccer cleats are specially made for players with wide feet but still want a full soccer experience.
4. New Balance Men’s Tekela V2 Magique Turf Soccer Shoe
Some players need a little more room than the wide space can provide. If this is the case for you, we recommend the New Balance Tekela V2 Pro FG soccer cleat. These soccer cleats are specially made for ultra wide feet.
- Ortholite insertion.
- Microfiber upper.
- Dynamic sewing point.
- Toe texture for boom.
- 360 mechanical lock.
- Toe Box narrows at the end.
The design of the Tekela Pro extra wide soccer cleats includes a very low sole, which can be beautiful if you don’t like the soles that are too high on your feet. These soccer cleats for wide feet come with an Ortholite liner with dynamic stitching to increase your overall comfort.
The finger-shaped texture that comes with the Tekela V2 Pro buckle creates an instant surprise. This allows you to not only move quickly, but also move vigorously. They are made of microfiber top to help keep your feet dry inside the shoe. Combined with the 360 mechanical lock, your foot will work exactly as you want, giving you complete ball control.
While Furon leaves a lot to be desired, the Tekela is one of the best soccer cleats for wide feet in 2022. Designed to be a “controlled start”, it has a soft mesh-like upper that feels bare feet with indentations on the instep. acts as a padding element. It also features a Fresh Foam sole, the best cushion I’ve ever experienced in a pair of boots.
5. Adidas X 19+ Firm Ground Soccer Cleat
What could be more fun than playing a game and having an opposing player look at your boots with a bit of confusion wondering why you didn’t have the lanyard! Yes, laceless soccer cleats stand out much more prominently in today’s game, but there’s still something really unique about seeing them with your own eyes.
The Adidas X19 + was released with a very critical point to play; demonstrate to the player that laceless soccer shoes can be improved and gain a foothold in the market. With some minor updates, this latest release has a lot to explore.
- Nice body.
- Beautiful design features.
- Comfortable and suitable for capacity.
- Soft and luxurious.
- FG / AG compatible.
- The Toe Box is too wide.
A pair of cleats designed for the speed dealers among you. The collar fits snugly without clogging your feet, while its lightweight feel offers the added advantage of dribbling and sprinting past opponents. The central outer contour leaves more space on the outer part of the foot to allow more surface area for subtle ball touches during high-speed plunge through defense.
X is not just a cleat. It was a recognition that speed would help open defenses, not plunge down dark back alleys. If you can’t charge at your blazing fast speeds, go ahead. But if you’re ready to go beyond your limits, keep reading.
These cordless soccer cleats feature an ultra-thin, semi-translucent upper for minimal feel, responsive touch, and blazing speed. Combined low-cut collar and molded heel combine to stabilize your feet during explosive moves.
6. New Balance Men’s 442 Pro Firm Ground V1 Soccer Shoe
This is another sturdy wide feet fit soccer cleats made by New Balance, especially suited for midfielders and defenders. The heel is raised slightly above the front soul, which has been praised by flat-legged riders. Naturally, it also gives you faster sprint speeds compared to other heavy materials.
Thanks to their high heels, these wide soccer cleats reduce extra pressure on the feet during complex foot maneuvers. The ortholite and kangaroo leather lining makes the sole of the shoe hard enough for a solid ground.
- The soles are compatible for wide feet.
- Beats everyone in comfort and flexibility.
- The back cushion provides sprint speed and avoids serious injury.
- The conical studs provide total traction and are extremely agile.
- The folding blades are removable and carefully crafted, adding to the overall durability and functionality of the rods.
- Great for solid facilities.
- The aesthetic appeal of these soccer cleats was not satisfied.
- Narrow-legged partners are less durable and have a more ‘pliable’ finish.
When on your feet, they offer a life-size fit, suitable for any player to medium/wide. If you need a pair of soccer cleats that are the right size, but they don’t fit in the mold. It is likely that the kangaroo leather tops will stretch over time, but initially they are better suited for medium/wide feet shapes.
If you are going to introduce a new legacy style shoe to the market, you must make sure to give them a vintage name. The newest to be launched is New Balance 442.
The game has certainly changed from the traditional 442 lineup, but it’s a lineup that remains the benchmark for consistency. If you ask a group of players to drop 442, it comes almost natural. And that’s the theme of this release from New Balance.
7. New Balance Men’s Furon V5 Firm Ground Soccer Shoe
Another great extra best soccer shoes for wide feet are the New Balance Furon V5 soccer cleats. These soles have a number of features that allow for a reliable fit especially on wide feet.
- 2-way stretch mesh.
- Lasts 4 blades length.
- Designed to speed up.
- Fantom Fit technology.
- Comfortable lower toe springs.
- The all-white exterior won’t be able to keep it clean.
These wide soccer cleats are designed with an all-white exterior. While that might make them a bit more traditional, these types of shoes will have some difficulty keeping the white color, especially if you’re playing on natural and muddy grass.
The design also includes an inlaid nylon frame for increased rigidity and support, helping to stabilize your feet better. There’s stabilization that will make you feel less ground, but it also allows you to move around more easily.
These soccer shoes have a number of great features to offer, including a 5-way vacuum bonding that will help create the feel of grooves. You will also get a travel extension blade, which will lock your wider feet in the shoe.
These pads feature FantomFit technology, allowing them to be as lightweight as possible. The ground orientation combination will definitely allow for quick acceleration.
New Balance Furon V5 is a perfect choice for soccer players with wider feet of casual, and who love the aesthetics. Light up on the pitch with confidence with these best soccer cleats for wide feet from New Balance.
8. Zephz Wide Traxx Premier French Blue Soccer Cleat Adult
Standing at number 8 of our extensive men’s soccer cleats for wide feet, Zephz is the only top non-flagship shoe brand on our list. It is famous for its great pricing, great online reviews, and due to the fact that it is specially made for wide feet.
- For optimal comfort and breathing.
- Spikes can provide traction in different surfaces.
- Capable of absorbing shock effectively.
- The cleats are made of K leather.
- The quality of the lace could be better.
- The plastic top may come off easily.
Among other things, one thing that we personally like about these best cleats for wide feet is the TPU outsole. It stands for Thermoplastic Urethane, which is one of the most commendable products in the product category. This wider feet cleat comes with minimal weight, but it’s hard to rival in its power.
The shoe is made from a one-piece leather upper, although it’s synthetic. This is the reason why shoes are cheaper. The one-piece design also gives the shoe a seamless appeal. The design is similar to the appearance of a golf ball.
Ultimately, it’s a good thing this is an ultra-wide slot. The following is exactly why it is recommended for people with wide feet. You will never feel too stressed out and therefore, you can always perform at your best with these wide soccer cleats.
This extra wide shoe is perfect for weekend soccer hobbyists who need a pair of loose shoes. These soccer cleats available at a great price, although you should definitely be aware that these wide soccer cleats won’t last as long as kangaroo leather shoes.
Furthermore, if you take football seriously, you should choose a top branding shoe, however, Zephz is a perfect fit for players who want to play soccer with friends.
9. Adidas Mens X 15.2 FG/AG Firm Ground/Artificial Grass Soccer Cleats
For many players who need an economical pair of boots option, opting for the mid-tier release in the X15 series is the way to go.
Focusing on “Chaos”, the Adidas X15.2 looks very similar to the flagship X15.1 and needs a close look to really differentiate the two. Performance-wise, these soccer cleats also received plenty of positive feedback from players focused on the comfort and endurance provided.
- TechFit collar.
- Very fit and stable.
- Synthetic material.
- Not much data to review.
In terms of performance, the X15.2 soccer cleats wide feet does really well. Over the past few years, we have been very interested in Adidas and their midsize lineup. The release of X15.2 is in line with the new direction Adidas has taken, with an emphasis on market revolution. This is a release that has a solid mix of quality materials, prized comfort, and a fair price point.
The two elements of the boots that shift from X15.1 to X15.2 are the TechFit collar and the copied reed configuration. TechFit collars provide a secure lock that fits your middle foot. It is important to note, the material has a lot of elasticity and it is very soft, so there is nothing to worry about discomfort.
Regardless of the size of your ankle, as long as you can put your wider feet in the boot, it will provide a feeling of a secure fit.
These adidas X soccer cleats fit the name very well. These best cleats are ready for maximum mayhem. This wide feet cleat blends unpredictability and instinct in a wonderful combination that will make you smile. We don’t want to go back to the indoor game before the shoe was there, and when you get it you’ll see that too.
Some factors to consider when buying the best soccer cleats for wide footed players
It is common knowledge that wearing the wrong size soccer cleats can affect your performance, especially if they are too tight. The quality of the studs is also important to consider as the performance of the material will vary greatly when you use them on a soft or hard surface.
Finding the perfect football cleat is essential to making sure soccer players don’t get injured while on the pitch. Now, you might think that choosing soccer cleats for your wide feet is a daunting task. Don’t fret as this is why we’ve put together all you need to know when choosing wide soccer cleats. Continue reading!
Consider the material
The upper part of a regular soccer cleat is made of synthetic material or leather. However, for wide footed players, kangaroo leather cleats are better recommended because they fit your feet, make the shoe comfortable and optimize the way you play.
Keep in mind that it’s important to find cleats that you feel comfortable with on your feet. They must fit snugly against you to avoid accidents.
Be careful with the size
Buying yourself different types of soccer cleats from different brands can be really difficult. Manufacturers and brands come in different models and their sizes are sometimes different from the regular ones. The wrong size soccer cleats can affect your performance which is very important in this sport.
When shopping online, always do in-depth research before buying as the size may be different from what you are expecting. Furthermore, always review your return policies and check the size rating so you know what to expect from your order.
Types of wide feet soccer cleats
Soccer cleats come in a variety of styles and each is designed for a specific position on the field. With this in mind, you will be happy to know that there are definitely soccer shoes on the market for your exact wide feet needs.
- High tops are mainly used by road liners due to their ankle-length extension, providing the necessary support when performing lateral movements.
- On the other hand, mid cuts are used by defensive, wide, back and wing defenders because of their maneuverability and support.
- As for low cuts soccer cleats, they are mainly used for players looking for lightweight materials. Low cuts make it easier for players to run around the field.
- There are also wide leg pads for a specific pitch like cast and detachable.
- Molded soccer cleats are mainly used on grass, as they provide better traction. They also hold on stronger as they are permanently attached to the outsole.
- However, the detachable soccer cleats are very versatile as they are interchangeable, meaning you can play on any kind of pitch you want. Since studs can be replaced, you can customize your studs to match the field you’re about to play. Note that the detachable is more expensive than the molded one.
Frequently asked questions
1. How can I maintain my wide soccer cleats?
A common disappointment when playing any sport is broken gears. Wide foot soccer cleats, no matter how high quality and expensive they are, are susceptible to damage. One thing you can always do is prolong their life by keeping them in good condition.
Doing so will allow you to maximize their effectiveness in the long run. To that end, here are some maintenance tips that you can follow to preserve your wide soccer cleats mens.
- The type of surface you’re playing will always matter. Wearing your footwear on their intended surface will help them last a little longer. Soft sole abrasion on a hard surface will inevitably affect the overall performance of the product. This is why it is important to have surface shoes, for turf, outdoors, etc.
- Loosen your lacing system. This will benefit you and itself. Loosening your laces at the second eyelet to the last, then tightening them at the last eyelet will avoid any stress on your feet. Doing so will also reduce the stress on your forefoot, helping the shoe fit you perfectly.
- Use soccer cleats that match the shape of your feet. If you have wide feet, you should buy wide soccer cleats are made of kangaroo leather as they will help you hug your legs better. This will reduce the pressure on your feet as the material can stretch and feel comfortable. However, if you have a narrow foot, a conventional synthetic hood will be more helpful for you. Your foot shape is essential when choosing the right footwear.
- Alternate pairs. Don’t just rely on a key pair. While it may be more expensive to have multiple pairs, it will prove to be in your favor as you will reduce the likelihood of overusing shoes.
- Replacing studs is also an important factor in maintaining your wide soccer cleats. This applies only if you have detachable studs. Replace your studs as they start to become uneven to avoid any injury.
- Always break in your hand. Practice with your new soccer cleat before the big game. This is considered an essential step when buying new footwear. Use them for exercise or tuck them in newspapers to break them up without damaging them. Getting rid of their initial constraint will give you a lot more comfort when it’s time to play the main games.
- Here’s the clearest thing: wash them properly with the right washing process and let them air dry before you use them again.
2. Should I hug my leg tightly with a pair of cleats?
The correct fit wide cleats are essential for the player to be able to hold the ball well or touch it optimally. Only 1/4 inch of space is needed to fit them properly. Shoes that are much larger than your foot can lead to injury while playing.
3. Will the cleat hurt my feet?
Yes, if there is a coupling problem. The most common types of foot pain caused by footwear are Achilles tendon injuries, heel pain, blistering and ankle pain, etc. The blisters can be caused by friction with shoes.
After trying a bunch of different brands, Scott Fujita understands that finding soccer shoes for wide feet is not easy. With most brands streamlining their slits, wide openings are somewhat overlooked. This is why we have compiled a list of the best soccer cleats for wide feet that will help you drastically perform better!