Taking the position of a wide receiver on the football field means you have to move a lot and need to maintain a very steady speed compared to the opponent. And nothing can help you better than the best football cleats for wide receiver that we have especially learned, extremely suitable for you.
Best football cleats for wide receiver 2021
1. Adidas Men’s Adizero 8.0 Football Cleat
Adidas is probably the only football related company on this list. In fact, most footballers automatically search for suitable football cleats before going to other manufacturers. And why is that? Because Adidas has a long history in the sport, every product they manufacture to date is proven to have the highest quality standards.
The Adidas Adizero 8.0 features a sturdy and lightweight SPRINTSKIN top and the 5 STAR FRAME outsole offers the ultimate combination of speed, power and traction.
- Made of the highest quality material and proven for long-lasting performance and longevity.
- Available everywhere for a price too good for a high-performance lock set.
- Arguably this is one of the lightest football cleat 2021 disciplines on offer.
- Available in different colors, designs and concepts.
- Feels stable and has great heel locks.
- Some users reported that these football cleats are very simple to break into.
- Doesn’t provide any other ankle and joint support.
The 5-star 8.0 Football Cleat is one of the best football cleats for wide receiver in Adidas. Its light weight is the key to the cleat, making it possible to have unstoppable speeds.
Variety of colors is also something buyers should take into account. Moreover, regardless of the weather, the player still has optimal ball grip. The brand prioritizes comfort, which is well worth the attention. The collar tongue is well padded and the cleat’s foam sole gives you the most special refreshing sensation. This also means that the chance of getting blisters is very low.
Speed improvements are another key feature of the course. Thanks to its lightweight composites, the course is able to give you the highest speeds. Since it has a flexible upper, you can adjust the top as you like. Finally, the cleat’s durability should not be underestimated. However, it takes quite a while to break the course.
One of the lightest football cleats for football players on the market today is the Adidas Adizero 8.0. According to the owner, these low-heeled cleats for wide feet are light and easy to operate.
These best cleats are also wonderfully relaxing and support great when sprinting down the pitch. Players with the skills to have a really comfortable, light and supportive shoe should consider grabbing a pair of these low tops from 3 strips.
2. Adidas Men’s Freak Carbon Low Football Shoe
With the help of reinforced Razor top plate and sprint studs on Freak Carbon football cleat, you can fully show off your athletic prowess.
- These football cleats fit wonderfully.
- Very comfortable on wide feet.
- These low-range soccer clubs work very well on the field.
- Freak Carbon Low has excellent road grip.
- Low top type of good lock.
- Quite affordable.
- Quite snug on the forelegs.
- These pads are a bit heavier than the previous iteration.
Beat the defense at your own pace every time you create a Freak Carbon Low from Adidas. Designed for agility, these football stands have a low profile that enhances maneuverability on the pitch. The Freak Carbon Low features a breathable woven fabric upper with a synthetic coating to balance agility and support.
The Razor Frame frame is stable with strategically placed Sprintstuds allowing you to start and stop with just a cent.
The Adidas Freak Carbon Low boasts a breathable mesh top with reinforced coatings for added comfort and support. Reinforcement coatings are designed to provide 360-degree strength for added support and stability. These football cleats also feature a ribbed design in areas with high abrasion for added durability.
For its low price point, the Freak Carbon Low offers a lot of value. Wide receivers just love the overall comfort and performance of grid locks. The cleat’s low-top style allows players to move freely while the Razor Frame plate keeps them steady. So if you’re looking for a fast speed and stylish, bank-free buckle, the Freak Carbon Low is sure to be in your sights.
3. Nike Vapor Untouchable Pro 3 Football Cleats
The Nike Men’s Vapor Untouchable Pro 3 Football Cleats are among the best football cleats for wide receiver among them all. Nike did a very thoughtful job creating this pair of cleats. Every little feature in it is to optimize your comfort and speed.
- Prides itself on unique and special traction models.
- Its design ensures that you can stay dry and comfortable during the game.
- Perfect for people with wide feet.
- Ensure lightweight portability.
- Suitable for tight feet.
- Insufficient ventilation and breathing.
Designed for acceleration, the Nike Men’s Vapor Untouchable Pro 3 football cleat is the perfect product for agile players. The football pitch uses ultra-light materials and components to improve acceleration while resisting foot fatigue and support.
Using mesh material, wide receivers can feel comfortable wearing this type of men’s football shoes, providing plenty of ventilation. The cushions of Nike Vapor Untouchable Pro 3 provide excellent traction to support players of all abilities under different conditions. One-piece lacing football cleats surround your foot to give you a fit for maximum comfort and speed.
You can count on Nike Vapor Untouchable Pro 3 throughout your repetitive season. The best cleats are stylish and work well with players of all positions, especially fast-running wide receivers and defenders who will be able to take advantage of the improved acceleration.
4. Under Armour Men’s Highlight Mc Football Shoe
If you have ankle problems, the suitable football cleats for wide receivers should be highly designed for better ankle support. And under Armour men’s RM Football cleats is one of them. Under Armour’s strengths are its affordable price and durable construction.
- Great support.
- Lightweight construction makes it possible for players to move comfortably.
- Extra protection thanks to 3D molded MPZ blade.
- Better flexibility.
- Guaranteed maximum speed.
- It took quite a while to break in.
Under Armour Men’s Highlight Football Cleat is the perfect cleat for all wide receivers, especially for those who expand because of its outstanding features. For starters, it is made of synthetic material; it is especially recommended for broad recipients who aspire to nothing but the ability to dominate the field.
This Under Armour is also equipped on ClutchFit, providing comfort for the user. When you bend the shoe inward, your foot will be comfortably wrapped in the upper part. This is also an advantage of the product that you hardly see.
A more noticeable feature of this stunning best football cleats is that it has 3D molded MPZ blades, which means it gives players extra protection and a higher level of flexibility. All of these features have taken Under Armour Men’s Highlight Football Cleat into this top 10 of best wide receiver football cleats.
5. Adidas Men’s Adizero 5-Star 7.0 Football Shoe
The Adizero 5-Star 7.0 Mid Football Cleats for wide receivers is the perfect choice for those who want to take their performance to a more professional level thanks to a number of unique features.
First of all, its specially designed upper part gives you a light and comfortable fit, while at the same time full support. Furthermore, thanks to the unique way in which the course is produced, players can comfortably play as long as a full quarter.
- Lightweight and a comfortable fit.
- Excellent support for the game.
- Special carbon frame and stone studded layout for exceptional stability.
- Has a lightweight mesh lining, improves breathability.
- Lock your foot in place, offer good grip.
- Not really trendy.
The Speed Spat football cleat gives the player more flexibility while providing a solid foundation. This helps the players to feel comfortable on the pitch. Portability is excellent while keeping the player’s feet in place thanks to the heel section.
EVA midsole provides comfortable, lightweight support and sprint studs provide top-quality traction under all conditions. The lacing structure also helps to reduce pressure, providing a comfortable fit for optimal results.
If you’re looking for a top quality football cleat that helps keep your feet safe and comfortable in all conditions, these Adidas mid football cleats for wide receivers are a great choice.
6. Under Armour Kids’ C1n Mc Jr. Football Shoe
Let you start yourselves to show off what they have on the pitch during the UA C1N MC. Synthetic molds go up to their feet for an excellent support snug fit while mesh blades improve breathability. A 4D foam sole of the Under Armour RM Football Mattress helps form the legs for an enhanced lock and a custom fit.
A molded TPU plate with secondary groove layout provides maximum traction and acceleration during fast cutting and direction change.
- Attractive and sleek design.
- Good ventilation.
- Compatibility with all surfaces.
- Light weight and precise fit.
- Customizable and comfortable.
- Limited color range.
For a start, wearing these football cleats, you can enjoy the customizable fit provided by the carefully molded synthetic upper that covers your entire foot area and the footrest. shaping is combined together. The pads are also guaranteed to provide excellent traction no matter what type of surface you use them, and the open mesh structure also increases the breathability of the pads.
Under Armour C1N MC Jr Football cleat has a beautiful and attractive design. Not only that, it provides good grip when used on synthetic surfaces and other types of surfaces. It also provides better ventilation because of its exceptionally high open mesh and ankle protection, which works well for young wide receivers.
7. Adidas Mens Alphabounce Rc m Running Shoe
No matter what the exercise is, feel comfortable and supported in these Mens Alphabounce Rc m Football Cleats for wide receiver. They are handcrafted with a seamless, flexible and breathable mesh upper, while the Bounce cushion creates a spring in the walk. The outsole of Adiwear is durable and the look is finished with adidas signature three-stripe branding.
- Affordable price.
- Good breathability and flexibility.
- Stylish design.
- The Alphabounce RC has an excellent fit.
- Good traction provided on a wide variety of paved surfaces.
- The shoe is narrow.
- Not suitable for high volume training operations because its construction is not intended for harsh and uneven terrain.
The Alphabounce line is differentiated mainly by design. Adidas Alphabounce RC is no different. The main ingredients remain the same, but the top has had a slight change. A few other minor tweaks have also been introduced. The new heated top look is combined with a newer, sleeker logo.
The midsole looks a little different, too, but only in the outward appearance. It’s actually mostly a cosmetic update. Everything below is largely the same with the added bonus of a little weight loss.
A large number of buyers commented that the Alphabounce RC is a good padded football cleat. They are satisfied with the fashion style and color variations of the cleats. They love the perfect fit and quality.
Overall, the majority of wearers think the Alphabounce RC is a good choice for wide receivers who want a comfortable yet lightweight and affordable football cleat.
8. ANLUKE Men’s Athletic High Top Cleats
Anluke Athletic High Top Cleats can serve you well whether you want to play in wet or dry conditions. The upper section consists of durable, polyurethane coated leather that holds well in most weather conditions.
Still not convinced? In this ANLUKE Athletic Hightop Football Cleats Review, we’ll help you decide if these cleats are right for your specific needs and budget.
- Good price.
- Fit high collars support your ankles and protect them.
- Eye-catching transparent studs and outsole.
- Six color options are available.
- Durable material.
- The leather upper is not ideal for wet places.
The fabric on the reed is breathable, so your feet won’t get sweaty while playing. However, the upper PU leather material holds up well in humid environments to prevent water from seeping in. This will allow you to perform optimally without worrying about your feet getting wet.
It’s great that the manufacturer decided to use the skin on the upper side because of its durability. However, this fabric is susceptible to water penetration and easy to become heavier than synthetic fabrics. Although the polyurethane coating reduces some of the moisture that seeps into the leather fabric, do not use these shoes on flooded grounds.
You wouldn’t be able to get another pair of similar quality locks for as low a price as these best football Anluke models. It is clear that the manufacturer has thought a lot about the design and quality of these football cleats on the market. These wide receiver football cleats for wide receivers are very comfortable and feel especially good when spinning and making turns.
9. Under Armour Men’s Highlight Mc Lacrosse Shoe
For a lot of wide receivers, Under Armour Men’s Highlight Football Cleat is considered to be one of the best football cleats. For starters, it is made of synthetic material; it is especially recommended for broad recipients who aspire to nothing but the ability to dominate the field.
- Under Armour Highlight is an excellent racquet for football and even volleyball.
- Surprisingly light.
- Excellent grip.
- Super comfortable.
- Very supportive.
- A bit narrow for some wide receivers.
This Under Armour football cleats for wide receivers is also equipped on ClutchFit, providing comfort for the user. When you bend the shoe inward, your foot will be comfortably wrapped in the upper part. Besides, the padding is exceptionally light in weight, so it ensures players move around the pitch without difficulty, and even the contour of your feet can follow a natural way.
A more noticeable feature of this stunning piano is that it has 3D molded MPZ blades, which means it gives players extra protection and a higher level of flexibility.
Under Armour Highlight is a versatile card suitable for different power positions. According to the owner, these UAs are lightweight, supportive, comfortable, and have excellent grip on the mesh.
The Highlight’s high collar is also flexible and portable enough to rotate and cut quickly. In conclusion, the UA Highlight MC is a versatile and affordable football cleat for all types of player, especially wide receiver.
10. Adidas Men’s 5 Star Football Shoe
Last but not least, Scott Fujita would like to present you the Men’s 5 Star Football Cleat, a worthy product on our best football cleats wide receiver list.
- SPRINTSKIN is lightweight and versatile on top.
- SHOCKWEB support reinforcement improves stability, support and fit.
- IRONSKIN toe box is durable and protective.
- Fabric inner lining with lightweight padding at collar and reed.
- Removable, anatomically shaped EVA soles.
- Not enough review available.
The Adizero 5 Star Low Men’s Wide Receiver Football Cleat is a versatile, lightweight football cleat that offers optimal traction. These gaskets are full of great features that improve comfort, support and performance, with one of them being SHOCKWEB support that reinforces stability throughout the pad.
Another worthwhile feature is the durable and protective IRONSKIN toe case that will protect your feet from anyone stepping/landing on your feet. Both the removable EVA sole and the heel safety insole are crafted to help improve the anatomical fit of your foot to the sole.
Overall, the Adidas 5 Star Low Men’s Football Cleat for wide receiver is an ideal shoe that offers top features and delivers premium quality.
Majority of wide receivers have a lot of nice things to say about the 5-Star. According to them, these football cleats are light, fashionable, comfortable, supportive, durable and have excellent grip on both the pitch and the pitch. In summary, the 5-Star is an ultra-light shoe that suits best for skilled wide receivers.
Best football cleats for wide receiver buying guides
1. Select the cleat design
Great ankle support will give you more confidence in your game, especially in a highly competitive match. Football cleats usually come in three styles: low-top, mid-top and high-top. Based on your requirements for support and portability, you can choose one of them.
- Low top cleats are generally lighter and more portable but are not good for ankle support. It is usually suitable for players of skill positions.
- The mid cut cleats have a balance between support and portability. And it is ideal for players who need protection in heavy traffic while still moving quickly.
- High top cleats give the best support for the ankle. However, they are often bulky and not very flexible.
2. Choose the upper material
The upper material of the footwear will provide you with support, durability and comfort. The most common top element of shoes is synthetic leather or leather. This material can withstand regular to intensive use on the field. In addition to leather and synthetic material, some major brands have developed unique technologies for better comfort, flexibility, support and durability.
3. Choose cleat type and design lockdown
Football cleats come in two main types: molded soles and detachable soles:
- Molded grooves are usually attached to the cleat’s outsole for more reliable traction.
- The detachable locks come with detachable studs that you can change and replace to suit different positions.
Lockdown design of the buckle also comes in three types: lace, slide and strap.
- The lace design is a traditional design that can give you a fully customizable fit.
- The slider design features only a one-piece knit structure to give you a snug fit.
- The strap design is the latest one that can give you better support and buckle.
Frequently asked questions (FAQs)
1. What do cleats do?
Football players wear soccer cleats for a number of reasons. The most common reason is that they are the standard equipment required for gaming. In addition to this requirement, a football club will prevent a player from slipping and give them better grip when stopping, turning and starting.
2. What are football cleats made of?
Soccer cleats can be molded or removable. The replaceable gaskets can be made from plastic, rubber or metal. The molded shoe sole provides excellent traction on a variety of surfaces and is fixed to the shoe.
When entering the game as a wide receiver, you need to pay a lot of attention to your performance. And the best football cleats for wide receiver will definitely give you full support, as well as safety protection for your foot. Hopefully with the list that Scott Fujita has compiled here will help you get the best choice.