Football is a very competitive and adventurous sport, so in order to get our best on the pitch, we need the right sports equipment. Understanding your concerns, Scott Fujita has created a list of the top 10 of the best football cleats for wide feet 2022. Let’s explore with us!
Best football cleats for wide feet 2022
If you’re looking for a list of the football cleats for wide feet, here are our top 10 for you.
1. Adidas Men’s Adizero 8.0 Football Cleats
Topping our list of the best football cleats for wide feet is Adidas’ Adizero 8.0 Cleat. It is a great choice as it is quite affordable and gives you most of the features a lock should have. For example, it has a lightweight Sprintskin leather upper, reinforced layer under the forefoot, thereby increasing its strength.
Related: Best football cleats 2022
- Strong and stable with unsurpassed and basic reinforcement.
- Has an anatomical structure that helps to relieve pressure.
- Use lightweight cushioning for comfort.
- Your foot can be locked securely.
- Natural hugging is the key to comfort.
- Die cut EVA footbed.
- Take a time to break-in.
This cushioning ensures extra stability. This stability is provided with the help of its strategically positioned seam tape. Another undeniable advantage we’ve noticed with this shoe is that it reduces the pressure on your feet, ensuring a comfortable fit.
Adidas Mens Adizero 8.0 Football Cleats firmly embraces your foot and removes such pressure with the help of its anatomical lace structure. This lock type is designed to improve locking and provide a more natural flex, especially on its upper part. If you are concerned that your feet might move inward, the heel lining will give your mind a break.
That’s because Adidas Men’s Adizero 8.0 Football Cleats works to keep your feet in place. Wearing this pad is also easy thanks to the heel tab, which makes entry easy. You will also love its lightweight cushioning provided by the molded EVA material coating.
2. Nike Men’s Force Savage Pro 2 Mid Football Cleats
Make sure your opponent knows it’s going to be a long day with every bump in the Nike Force Savage Pro 2. Choosing this mid cut Force Savage Pro 2 for a locked fit, maximum cushioning and lift traction high to play game changer.
View more: Let’s immediately refer to the best football cleats for wide receiver
- Synthetic leather at the top provides support and durability.
- The fabric ropes interact with the lanyards to lock you in.
- The ankle strap has a hook and ring to help fix the fit.
- Molded parts increase the durability.
- Inner pads separate heels on both sides for a secure, comfortable fit.
- Foam midsole for extra cushioning.
- There is not enough information.
The center cutters offer the ideal balance of maneuverability, speed and stability, making them a popular and versatile choice for footballers. These lightweight yet durable best football Nike mid cut cleats give you everything you need on the pitch.
The inner pads hug your heels, so your feet don’t slip when you cut back and forth. The latch straps also help lock you in, while the synthetic leather upper adds support and durability. With their striking colors, this captivating pair of cleats are sure to make you stand out on the field.
The Nike Force Savage Pro 2 is another affordable mid cut shoe that delivers plenty of punch on the pitch. The owners claim that these mc football cleats are sturdy, supportive, comfortable, have great traction, and are also wide foot friendly. Overall, the Force Savage Pro 2 is a budget-friendly product that can span the entire football season.
3. Under Armour Men’s Highlight Select Football Shoe
When you partner with Scott Fujita, you’ll receive branded team gear backed by some of the best names in today’s sports equipment industry. We don’t recommend cheap knockoffs; We have the same equipment professionals use – but are ready for your team’s branding. Let’s take a look at one of the best football cleats for wide feet on the market: Under Armour Highlight MC Shoes.
- 2E size is built for players with wide feet.
- The top composite performance provides a lightweight fit and durable support.
- CompFit ankle texture matches form for an excellent feel.
- SuperFoam soles are highly resilient for optimal shock absorption and comfort.
- Detachable locks allow for custom pull and can be replaced when worn.
- The secondary pads join.
- It can be a little stiff at the beginning.
- Not really snug at the ankle.
There’s a lot about Highlights that stand out to us, but perhaps the most obvious one – aside from the eye-catching design – is how incredibly light they are. These are super tall tops that weigh just under 11 oz, much lighter than the lower joggers! Of course, because the lighter the shoe, the better your athlete will achieve with every step of the run.
And the Highlight is all about boosting performance in every way possible, which is part of the reason they are so popular among pro gamers. One of the more noticeable elements of the shoe is the cleat arrangement. The bottom is nicely designed to look like the inner structure of the foot, and that’s for sure without flaws.
Owners are delighted with the Under Armour performance on the field. The highly resilient CompFit and SuperFoam washers worked as intended. Overall, the UA Highlight Select MC offers great value for money and is a great choice for football players who value support and ankle comfort.
4. Adidas Freak X Carbon Mid Football Cleat
Adidas is of course a trusted and reputable brand that offers high quality best football cleats for wide feet – one of which is the Performance Freak X Carbon Mid Cleat for Men. We think one thing that sets it apart from others and as always, making it unique is its 100% synthetic / woven construction. In addition, this football cleat also has a sturdy and comfortable synthetic outsole.
- Textile and synthetic materials.
- Great fit for wide feet.
- The razor frame gives superior traction.
- Ironskin on.
- A mid cut for full support and good for the ankle.
- Promote a natural, smooth, sock-like fit.
- Space for the tongues can be small for adults.
Freak X wide football cleats are designed with an inner heel and tongue padding, which enhances the foot’s lock-in ability. This will help prevent any slip in the shoe, eliminating the risk of blistering.
The features you’ll get from the Adidas Freak X mc football cleat include the Razor Frame frame for superior traction. Razor Frame frames are stiffer and resist pressure. Additionally, having an Irons leather top will provide long-lasting durability, extending the life of the shoes themselves.
This design promotes the best combination of light, strength and traction. We recognize that the fit of these Adidas mid cut cleats insoles is also customizable. It is due to its lacing system that you can customize to optimize the fit. It can support your quick movements.
5. Under Armour Men’s Spotlight Rm Football Cleat
The Spotlight collection came out of an obvious need to update Under Armor’s speed collection, so here’s how some of these beautiful football cleats came into being.
Generally used as a football club, this pair of cleats has received a very warm welcome in the market from critics and players alike, considered as one of the best football cleats for wide feet to some speed clubs.
- TPU heel unit and very good protective coating.
- Advanced protection.
- SuperFoam’s literally high rebound will return any shock.
- Great comfort and trust.
- The patches seem pretty small, you may even experience blistering.
The synthetic upper is a great feature for a sports shoe and can provide the light stability and support needed in a sport where the foot and foot are used as much as in football.
You’ll also notice and enjoy the full length knitted bootie construction that can provide a mold-like ankle, boasting a very sturdy construction as well as extended support. All of these are clearly leading to the very user comfort of such a well-developed and completed case.
Support and durable, these best football cleats cover all the basics you need in one high-performance, quality lock pair.
If you find some football cleats for wide feet too narrow and cramped, you will appreciate the more spacious space in these Under Armor Spotlight Franchise RM Wide football cleats. With a synthetic fiber upper, full-length EVA midsole and breathable woven fabric lining, these shoes provide the comfort you need for long training and gaming.
6. Adidas Nasty Fly (Wide) 20 Men’s Football Cleat
Take down and win the line of tactics in these low cut adidas Nasty Fly (Wide) 20 football cleats for wide feet. They are wide built to provide plenty of power and feature a molded rubber outsole for outstanding traction in grooves. The mesh at the top keeps your feet comfortable in all four quarters.
- Regular fit.
- Close lace.
- Mesh and TPU above.
- Flexible midsole Bounce cushion.
- It protects feet wide.
- The design looks very classic.
- It has a good grip.
- There is not enough review for these football cleats for wide feet.
You will be unbeatable with an Adidas Nasty Fly (Wide) pair of 20’s. It features a wide design to exert force along with a molded rubber outsole for excellent grip on the ground. Besides, the design above offers comfort in every game.
Players with wide feet will definitely welcome this pair of cleats. With a low cut design, as well as clean and classic black colors. Along with its ease of use, it’s hard to ignore the adidas Nasty Fly (Wide) 20 football cleats off the list.
7. Nike Men’s Alpha Menace Shark Football Cleats
Another standout product on our list of best football cleats for wide feet is the Nike Alpha Menace Shark Cleat. This football cleat is ideal for players with wide feet as it improves a player’s overall performance.
This cushioning can make you become more aggressive while playing. Combined with Nike’s exclusive patented Fast-Flex technology, we ensure that players can play at full speed, whether they’re playing or just training with this pair of low cut cleats.
- Performance improvements and aggressiveness.
- Improve your speed.
- Comfortable cushioning provides great help for natural movements.
- Easy to clean and maintain.
- Ankle support.
- Has a fairly short lanyard.
These football cleats for wide feet are designed with a medium upper face, so it sits between the high top and the low side. This is especially good for players who don’t like the cramped top feel but also want more stability than what you can get from the low end.
They also look a lot sportier and more stylish than most other soccer jerseys out there, making them fun to wear and choose, as they come in a variety of colors.
The Nike Alpha Menace Shark football cleat comes with a Phylon midsole, which will provide a strong grip, making it easy to start and stop with ease. The Shark’s outsole also adds powerful traction. These spikes also come with Nike FastFlex technology, allowing the foot to move more naturally in the cut low football cleat. They also come in a variety of widths.
Another thing that makes the Nike cleat a good product is its ease of maintenance and hygiene. It looks nice and fits well with wide feet. It could last for more than a season. This liner provides a sturdy fit and also protects your feet while playing.
8. Nike Men’s Wide Football Cleats Alpha Menace Shark
The Nike Mens Alpha Menace Shark Football Cleats is another Nike product designed for wide feet players. It has many outstanding advantages for the wearer. First, its traction is impressive given its TPU outsole. This brace also gives you optimal support to your ankles, especially in side cuts thanks to its three-quarter collar.
- Gives you an impressive traction.
- Supports your ankles greatly.
- A great lock thanks to the fact that it pulls you up.
- Competitive price.
- Optimal comfort and quality.
- Synthetic upper.
- Need some time to break in.
- Need to choose the size carefully.
The outstanding lockout is also an important feature that proves this product is worth buying. Its traction makes it possible to enhance your performance on the field. With its proper fit, you don’t have to worry about the comfort level.
Whether you intend to use it for practice or play in actual games, the lock is sure to give you maximum comfort. Finally, the cleat is sold at a very competitive price compared to other similar products.
One little thing to keep in mind is that you may get injured the first time you wear it. You can easily solve this problem by wearing it regularly after purchasing. By doing this, your feet can gradually get used to the padding.
The Nike Alpha Menace Shark is a budget-friendly football cleat that delivers a great performance on the ground. These Nike cleats are comfortable to play, provide desired support and protection, and have great traction on any playing surface.
The only major complaint users complain about this key is its width. Some good people are still saying that the gaps are very narrow like second skin. Overall, the Nike Alpha Menace Shark is a great football cleat that’s hard to beat at its price point.
9. Reebok Men’s Football Cleat – NFL U-Form 4 Speed Mid SD4
When talking about a football cleat with synthetic material, we think about Reebok NFL U-Form 4 Speed Mid SD4. U-FORM technology when heated will shape your foot to fit, ensuring stability and reducing slippery. This Reebok cleat is one of the best football cleats for wide feet in our list.
- It has a nice design.
- High quality materials.
- Very comfortable.
- The shoe has a very stylish classic design.
- Users feel very supportive of it.
- It is a lightweight football cleat.
- Great traction.
- It takes time to break in.
These Reebok football cleats have U-FORM insoles technology, when heated, will shape your feet for a custom fit, ensuring stability and reducing slip inside the football cleat. In addition, the soft, synthetic leather upper offers comfort, lightweight feel and minimal breakdown.
Heating instructions: Firstly, preheat football cleats in a conventional oven at 200 ° F for 3 minutes. Then, put on the football cleats, fasten and sit for 8 minutes while the shoes form. After one hour, when the football cleat has cooled, your well-fitting shoe will be ready for match time.
Warm up your game with NFL U-Form 4 Speed Mid SD4. After being heated for a few minutes in a regular oven, this specialized football cleat is perfectly molded for your foot for a custom fit. In addition to a custom fit, this type of buckle is comfortable and lightweight and is designed for style and performance.
10. Under Armour Hammer Mid RM Football Cleats
If you’re looking to buy the black Under Armour Men’s Hammer football cleat then you’ll probably tend to skip this shoe initially, though one of the color variations comes in black and white. However, you should not miss this pair of football cleats, because it is a very good model with a lot of benefits.
- SuperFoam high quality.
- Good ankle support.
- Removable studs.
- Stable and reliable traction.
- Durable synthetic upper.
- The studs sometimes seem rather unstable.
The reinforced mesh upper combines very good foot breathing and full ankle support, allowing users to not only protect themselves in games, but also deliver improved performance due to a new belief in the cleat and its capabilities.
The pads also benefit from a fitted inner sleeve that works great when it comes to improved omnidirectional support, something quite important for a footballer as it enhances abilities of exploding out of position, breaks the line and starts towards the end zone.
Another great feature you get from this Hammer Mid RM perfect pair of football cleats is the soft woven tongue that provides a lightweight and supportive fit. The insoles themselves are made of a durable synthetic material that lasts a long life and keeps your feet from getting wet on the grass. In addition, these bars are molded with rubber, allowing for excellent traction on any surface.
Buying Guides: Some tips for choosing the best wide feet football cleats
1. Ask your coach and teammates for advice
Your coach has probably had dozens of players widely on his team over the years. He will surely have a great understanding of which brands and models make the best football boots for wide-legged people.
So the coach should be the first person you ask before buying a cleat. Also, if you are new to football, you probably won’t know your position right away. Therefore, it’s best to wait at least after your first training session before picking a new pair so you know where you are likely to play.
Furthermore, if you notice any teammates with wide feet, talk to them. You can also ask the manufacturer or the model of cleat they use. There’s no denying they’ll share with you if they’ve found a great opening for wide feet or tell you which ones to avoid.
2. Think about the upper material
The upper part is the top of the cleat and most caps are made from one of two materials:
- Leather: This is the material traditionally used to make football cleats. Very durable and comfortable, the skin also provides great protection for your feet. However, the only downside to the skin is that it is heavier than some synthetic materials. Additionally, leather caps tend to be found in more expensive shoes.
- Synthetic: In other words, synthetic materials are man-made, not found in nature. Due to the cheap and light feature, they are commonly used in modern football cleats. The most common synthetic materials, for example, include acrylic, polyester, nylon and various resins. The downside to using synthetic materials, however, is that they are generally not as durable as leather. However, to be clear, synthetic shoes will almost always last you for the entire season, if not two football seasons.
3. Consider the purpose of the cleats
- High cut: The high cut cleat is the largest football cleat you can find on the market and the best protection for your feet. Shoes that stretch through your ankles to reduce your risk of ankle sprains and other injuries. High-end soccer boots work well for players in positions where they will move horizontally, which is why linemen often wear turtlenecks.
- Mid-cut: The center trim pads are designed to provide some support to the ankles while still allowing the player to be maneuverable on the pitch. In addition, midfield shots are the main choice for many full-backs, full-backs and wide-ball collecting.
- Low-cut: The low shoe is very light and offers great maneuverability. The downside to these shoes is that they have less durability and less protection for a player’s ankle. Low cutters tend to be narrower because they are designed for speed. Low-heeled stockings can sometimes be difficult to find.
Frequently asked questions (FAQs)
1. How can I choose the right size?
The first thing to do to choose the right size is to make sure it fits your feet. It should be in this position without touching your toes and feet. This can ensure that the size you get is for comfort and performance.
A wise tip to get around a quarter to a half inch. Once you have received the padlock, you will first need to wear it indoors, so that you can check if its fit and size are correct. This will help you avoid discomfort or pressure sores.
2. Why do I need a football cleat for wide feet?
The main reason is that most of the cleats are not built for players with wide feet. The unique shape of your foot that is usually wider around the ankle is not designed for wide legged players. The unique shape of your foot is usually wider around the brim area, so you’ll need extra support on all sides and soles of the foot.
This can help you stay stable during training and competition. You will also need a shoe insole that matches the width of your foot due to the need for extra space. There should still be some space for your feet for you to move freely. However, it is imperative that you provide this space without losing an exact fit.
Hopefully with the list of best football cleats for wide feet that Scott Fujita introduced to you today, you can find a pair of cleats that is perfect fit with you. Together with the right shoes, we’re sure you’ll shine on the pitch.